Night Camp Info
Summer 2021 Updates: Click Here
Camp Program Hours
- Regular Day Camp Hours: 9AM to PM
- Sunshine Camp: 9AM to 1:15PM
- Evening Camps: 3PM to 9:45PM
- Boys wear swimsuits and their t-shirt.
- Girls should wear their swimsuit with shorts and shirt over it.
- Girls that have finished 4th grade or higher are required to wear a tankini-style or one piece bathing suit.
- All campers must wear closed-toe shoes.
What to Bring
- Packed meal for dinner each night, including something cold to drink (like water or gatorade)
- Towel for swimming
- Bug spray and sunscreen are recommended
You may want all of these items in a drawstring bag or backpack.
What Not to Bring
Cell phones, iPods/Pads, money, or electronic games. Camp Thurman is not responsible for lost or damaged electronics.
If you need to reach the Night Camp Office during your camper’s week, please call the main office at (817) 274-8441 and press 3 to be transferred to the appropriate person or call directly at (817) 286-2021.